Welcome to the Bixin site (http://www.bixin.com, hereinafter referred to as “Bixin”). HK Bixin Network Technology Co., Limited (香港币信网络技术有限公司, hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) runs Bixin and holds all its rights and bears all its obligations hereunder.
i) comply with laws, regulations, rules and other governmental orders of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and User’s place of residence;
The User shall, on his own account, assume all consequences, risks and liabilities of any and all of aforementioned actions by Bixin. Once the User agrees this Agreement, he is deemed to understand and accept aforementioned terms, and permanently and irrevocably authorize Bixin to publicize relevant information and take corresponding measures.
1. Users’ Representation and Warranties:
User represents and warrants that he has full capacity for civil rights and civil conduct, and has read and agreed to this Agreement.
User with limited capacity for civil conduct represents and warrants that his behavior of clicking the “Agree to Register” button and registration as User has obtained consent or confirmation from his agent ad litem. User that registers, logs in and uses Bixin on behalf of an entity represents and warrants that he is acting on behalf of such entity with full authorization .
User agrees to provide valid email, telephone number and other information, and create an account and password on Bixin as required by registration pages. The User shall ensure the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of all provided information, and take all legal responsibilities and legal consequences of providing any untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information.
The User shall be entitled to an account and a password on Bixin after legally and effectively providing complete information required for Registration. The account and password is used for Users to log in Bixin as a User.
Obtainment of an account and a password of Bixin means a successful Registration; the User agrees to receive e-mails and/or messages relating to management and operations of Bixin.
3. After a successful Registration, User must provide his authentic ID number, shoot and upload a photo with ID card in his hand to finish real name authentication in accordance with authentication requirements of Bixin before User makes Bitcoin investments or uses the Service. After a successful authentication, Bixin will assign a fixed general account to the User and bind it with the username of the User.
1. Investing and Financing
(1) User shall be entitled to purchase Bitcoin financial products issued by the Company on Bixin, and submit purchase orders for Bitcoin financial products through Bixin and obtain investment principal and interests (both in Bitcoin) after the investment maturates.
(2) User shall be entitled to view all information under his account on Bixin and use functions provided by Bixin.
2. Bitcoin Wallet
(1) User shall be entitled to an exclusive Bitcoin address provided by Bixin to store his Bitcoins.
(2) In case that additional functions of Bitcoin wallet become available, User shall be entitled to use such functions in accordance with applicable rules then.
3. Available Services
(1) User acknowledges and agrees that Bixin shall be entitled to change (including terminate) service items and contents from time to time; notwithstanding the above introductions and instructions of the Service, the Service actually available to User are subject to those displayed and actually available then.
(3) Users shall be entitled to participate in activities organized by Bixin in accordance with activity rules released by Bixin.
4. Rules of Use
(1) User shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and normative documents. User warrants that all Bitcoins in his accounts are from legitimate sources. Users shall not conduct activities which is illegal or harmful to Bixin or a third party, including but not limited to:
i)sending or receiving any information violating laws, regulations, public order and social ethics or others’ rights and interests,
ii)sending or receiving pyramid sale materials or other harmful information or comments,
iii)using or forging Bixin’s information such as email header without authorization,
iv)engaging in any activity with Bitcoins without legitimate sources, and
v)any illegal activity.
(2) Users shall properly use and protect his account and password on Bixin, his bound cellphone number and e-mail during Registration, verification codes or links received by cellphone or email, and other information needed to use Bixin. Without the consent of Bixin, User shall not gift, lend, lease, transfer the account, or otherwise authorize or allow a third party to hold and/or use the account.
User undertakes all responsibilities for any operation and its consequence during his use of account, password, cellphone authentication code and other information on or from Bixin. In case that unauthorized use of account, password, verification code or other information by a third party or other security problem is found by User, he shall notify Bixin effectively at once, and require Bixin to suspend service to the account. Bixin shall be entitled to verify, estimate the User's request and take appropriate act within a reasonable period, but in no case shall Bixin undertake any responsibility for risks or losses occurring before acting whether or not Bixin agrees to take appropriate act at its sole discretion. Bixin makes no commitment to and takes no responsibility for taking appropriate act and the time of act.
5. Suspension or Termination of Service
In any following occasion, Bixin shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the Service to the User with appropriate notification:
In any following occasion, Bixin can suspend or terminate the Service to the User at any time without prior notification:
User warrants to comply with Bitcoin investment rules and other investment rules as updated and posted by Bixin from time to time during the use of Bixin and Bitcoin investment through Bixin:
1. Browse of contracts of Bitcoin regular financial investment(“Contract”)
User shall read all contents of the Contract carefully when browse Bitcoin investment information on Bixin, including but not limited to currency type, investment orientation, investment term, subscription term, subscription scale, subscription threshold amount, annualized return rate, amount and payment of maturity yield, closed period, transfer before maturity, transfer fee, enumerative accuracy, tax, interest base, issue number, quantity, commencement time and expiry time. Only after wholly accepting all contents of the Contract shall the User click buttons to invest.
2. Submission and verification of investment application
After browse of the Contract and confirmation thereupon, User can submit an investment application with his Bitcoin account balance. Such submission shall be deemed an offer of investment by User to Bixin. Bixin will review the application in two work days. Once the application is approved, the Contract shall be deemed concluded formally and Bitcoins specified in investment application will be transferred automatically to Bixin's Bitcoin account simultaneously.
3. Check of investment records
Users shall be entitled to check investment records and confirm investment details in the Management Center.
4. Yield realization
Yields realized under the Contract together with the principal will be returned to the User's account on Bixin at the ____th day after the maturity of investment specified in the Contract.
1. Users shall be entitled to accept the Service provided by Bixin in accordance with this Agreement.
2. Users can terminate services of Bixin at any time. However, User shall not early redeem the financial products unless otherwise stipulated in the Contract.
3. Users have the right to transfer in or out Bitcoins from the account at any time on Bixin, while be obligated to pay corresponding handle fees for withdrawal, except when the User is involved in crimes or other conditions as contemplated under this Agreement, or competent authority or Bixin adopt restrictive measures on User’s account such as freezing, sealing up or prohibition to use.
4. User shall be responsible for authenticity, validity and safety of his personal information submitted during Registration.
5. User shall not interfere with normal Bitcoin investments, disrupt investment order, use any Bitcoins with unclear or unlawful source in investments or be engaged in any illegal activities.
6. User shall not interfere with normal operations or other users' use of Bixin by technical or other means.
7. If User is in dispute with others resulting from investments on Bixin, the User must request a judiciary or government authority for investigating relevant information from Bixin, and Bixin will not provide relevant information by other means.
8. User shall not slander the reputation of Bixin maliciously by making up fictional fact, and shall not adopt any action to violate legitimate rights and interests of Bixin.
9. If Bixin accidently overpay or double-pay the User Bitcoins resulting from failures of information network connections, computers, communication system, electricity system or other system, or operational mistakes of Bixin’s employees, etc., the User shall return the overpaid amount of Bitcoins back through original path immediately, and such return shall be done no later than 10 days after receiving reasonable notifications or reminders from Bixin.
1. Bixin shall be entitled to refuse a Registration application or cancel user account in case of an unqualified User as contemplated under this Agreement, and claim for damages to the User, his legal representative, authorizer or subject of liability. Meanwhile, Bixin reserves the right to decide whether or not to accept the User's Registration under any other conditions.
2. Bixin shall be entitled to terminate User’s account if it finds the actual user of account is not the initial registrant.
3. If Bixin reasonably suspect User of providing false, untrue, invalid, incomplete or illegal information, harming other Users, violating social customs, social moral or other terms of this Agreement, Bixin shall be entitled to inform the User to correct, update the information, or suspend or terminate the Service to the User.
4. Bixin shall be entitled to correct obvious errors in any information displayed on Bixin at any time.
5. Bixin shall be entitled to assign, change, suspend or terminate the Service at any time, without giving notification in advance to User, but shall be followed with appropriate notification such as a public announcement. Bixin shall make reasonable efforts to avoid loss of User accounts.
6. Bixin shall take necessary technical and managerial measures to ensure normal operation of Bixin, and provide necessary and reliable investment environment and service to maintain Bitcoin investment order.
7. If User fails to log in Bixin with his account and password on Bixin for more than a consecutive year, Bixin shall be entitled to cancel the account of the User. Corresponding Usernames can be offered to other users for Registration.
8. Bixin protects the safety of Users’ accounts by increasing technical input, improving security defense and other measures. Bixin is obligated to inform Users of foreseeable security risks of Users’ account.
10. Bixin shall be entitled to delete any information or content (including those posted or distributed by User) on Bixin which is inconsistent with applicable laws and regulations, regulatory documents or terms hereof from time to time without prior notice.
11. If User commits crimes or illegal activities, or Bixin believes that User has committed any illegal activity, crime or breach of the Agreement with reasonable evidence, Bixin shall be entitled to:
12. If User commits crimes or illegal activities, or Bixin believes that User has committed any illegal activity or crime with reasonable evidence, Bixin shall be entitled to: freeze all the User's account on Bixin, restrict or forbid the User from using any function of Bixin and take other necessary and reasonable measures conforming to the anti-money laundering and other laws and regulations. Bixin will cooperate with the police on investigation actively, and disclose all the registration information and investment records of User to competent authorities, including but not limited to name, ID number, contact information, photos, investment records, etc.
13. If Bixin suffer any reputational damage, economic loss or expenditure as a result of User’ violation of law or breaching of this Agreement, Bixin shall be entitled to require the User to clarify the facts, rehabilitate the reputation of Bixin and compensate for all losses and expenses of Bixin at his own expense.
To the extent permitted by law, in no case shall Bixin be liable for failure or delay of the Service, or Users’ losses resulting therefrom due to:
1. Bixin holds the copyright of all intellectual achievements, including but not limited to logo, database, web design, texts and graphics, software, pictures, software compiling, source code, applications, programming interface of application, and other copyright and other intellectual property rights in relation to Bixin. User shall not duplicate, modify, copy, imitate, send or use any aforementioned materials or content. User shall not carry out, use, transfer or authorize others to carry out the above-mentioned intellectual property rights for any purpose. Any unauthorized use of the contents of Bixin is illegal, and Bixin will investigate and affix legal responsibility.
2. All rights and interests in the name of Bixin (including but not limited to goodwill, trademark and logo) are owned by HK Bixin Network Technology Co., Limited exclusively.
1. User agrees that Bixin can change any content of this Agreement, Service terms or operation rules at any time. Such changes will be posted on Bixin and enter into force upon the posting or on the effective date set forth in the posting. User’s continued use of the Service is deemed as User’s consent to the changes of the Agreement. If User disagrees to the change, he shall stop using any of the Service immediately and cancel the account.
2 This Agreement terminates when User cancels the account, Bixin cancels User’s account in accordance with this Agreement or Bixin terminates the Service for User.
3. After termination of this Agreement, the User cannot demand Bixin to provide any service to him or fulfill any other obligations, including but not limited to reserving or disclosing the original account information, forwarding any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party.
4. After termination of this Agreement, User shall be entitled to retrieve the Bitcoins in the account, or Bixin shall dispose with the Bitcoins conforming to relevant laws and regulations. The User assumes all risks, losses and responsibilities for hindrance of clearance and settlement due to the User's causes.
1. For the purpose of delivery of the Service, User agrees that Bixin can record, store and use
i)User’s Registration information (including personal identity information),
ii)browser or server data (including IP address and other data) received by Bixin when the User visits Bixin or uses the Service,
iii)investment data of User, and
iv)other User information Bixin acquires legally.
Except as otherwise agreed in this Agreement, Bixin will not provide, sell, lease, share or exchange Users' personal information to/with any unrelated third party. For User’s convenience of using the Service, User approves Bixin to conduct comprehensive analysis of Users' identities and investment information. User approves and authorizes Bixin to provide registration information and other User information or data under this Agreement to a third party to grant the User access to third party service displayed on Bixin. Bixin will not disclose any data that can help personal identification; if a third party analyzes User personal information from the User's username or other disclosable information, Bixin does not assume any responsibility.
2. User agrees that Bixin can disclose or utilize User's personal information to identify and confirm Users’ identity, resolve disputes, ensure Bixin's safety, prohibit or limit illegal or criminal activities. User agrees that Bixin can disclose or use the User's personal information for protecting the User's life and property, prohibit serious infringement of legitimate rights and interests of others, or for public interests. The User agrees that Bixin may disclose or use the User's personal information to improve the Service of Bixin, tailor the Service to Users' requirements to provide better experiences. Bixin shall be entitled to contact User with User’s personal information, User agrees to receive information he may be interested in, such as commercial short messages of introduction and sale of products, services, promotional discounts or business investment opportunities, etc.
3. Bixin will disclose User’s information in good faith when :
4. User agrees that if Bixin plans to undertake mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, sale of all or part of shares and/or assets, Bixin can disclose User’s data to complete the transactions on the premise of execution of confidentiality agreements with related parties in aforementioned transactions.
5. Bixin is not responsible for other sites’ privacy statement or other contents.
1. Bixin complies and implements anti-money laundering related international treaties, law, regulations (centered on Drug Trafficking (Recovery of Proceeds) Ordinance and Organized and Serious Crimes Ordinance), industry supervision rules and guidelines (e.g. anti-money laundering rules, operation procedures and guidelines, and Prevention of Money Laundering issued by Hong Kong Monetary Authority) applicable in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and establishes User identification system, customer identity information, service record storage system and large-sum and doubtful investment report system.
2. In Registration and reporting loss of password, User shall provide and upload ID card photos for Bixin to recognize and contrast with personal information the User provides. Bixin can refuse User’s registration, terminate the Service, freeze or cancel an account when Bixin with reasonable reasons suspect User of using a fake identity to register or use the Service.
3. In accordance with rules, procedures and guidelines issued by Hong Kong Monetary Authority and other laws and regulations applicable , Bixin
4. Bixin will
5. In accordance with anti-money laundering policy and in order to ensure client assets security, the remitter's name must be consistent with User’s name in real-name authentication.
6. If Bixin finds, or receives reports or complaints of potential violations of anti-money laundering laws and regulations, Bixin shall be entitled to freeze, ban, cancel the User account and take other actions, in such cases Bixin shall assume no responsibility.
1. The Internet is a decentralized, global public network, and is not controlled by any agency. Data transmission route over the Internet is indefinite subject to potential interference or intrusion.
Data transmitted over the Internet can be intercepted or falsified by unauthorized individuals, groups or institutions. Data transmission on the Internet may be delayed by busy communication, or be interrupted, stalled, incomplete or wrong for other reasons, resulting errors, delays, pauses or deadlocks of data or its transmission.
User’s online identities may be leaked or counterfeited. User may leak his account or password negligently, causing damage to the User. The User's computer may affect login, investment time or investment data, and causes losses due to performance deficiency, quality problem, virus, hardware failures or other reasons of the computer. The User undertakes losses or liabilities of such risks by himself while Bixin does not bear any responsibility. Nevertheless, Bixin, in a responsible manner to User, will take advanced network products and technical measures to protect User’s information and investment to the largest extent.
2. Bitcoin investment is highly risky. The Bitcoin market is brand new, unverified, and may not be growing. Currently, Bitcoins are mostly used by speculators while barely used in retail and commercial market, which leads to Bitcoin prices fluctuations and consequently makes adverse effect on Bitcoin investment. There is no fluctuation limit mechanism in the Bitcoin market, and transaction is 24 hours open. Bitcoin price may soar or plunge and is easily controllable by big dealers due to few chips. User shall control risks, assess investment value and risk, and assume all economic losses when he participates in Bitcoin investments. If Bitcoin investment is suspended or banned by laws, regulations or regulative documents, User shall assume all economic losses on his own account.
3. Once having registered on Bixin, User is deemed to have fully known about and understood risks of investment and other service on Bixin, and agree to assume all risks and losses that may occur.
1. Violation of this Agreement by User shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, and he shall assume liabilities to Bixin.
2. If untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information provided by User causes losses to Bixin, Bixin shall be entitled to compensation from User.
3. If User violates laws, regulations or this Agreement, or conduct illegal activities on Bixin or by using the Service, Bixin can immediately terminate the Service, cancel the account and claim for damages.
4. If User disrupts operations of Bixin or usage of other users by technical means, Bixin shall be entitled to cancel his account and claim for damages .
5. If User slanders Bixin’s reputation maliciously by making up fictional facts, or damages Bixin's reputation in other way, Bixin shall be entitled to demand the User to make a public apology, compensate the losses and terminate the Service to User.
6. User agrees that Bixin’s liability of compensation shall be limited to direct loss of User (including reasonable attorney fees and other expenses occurred during claiming for breach) in any case, and shall not cover any loss of expected income or profit, contract opportunities, or losses due to data leakage or theft, or any other special loss or indirect loss; except for intentional misconduct or gross negligence of Bixin, in no case shall the total compensation for all breaches by Bixin to the User exceed the total amount of service fee that is paid or payable to Bixin. Both Parties hereunder confirm that the compensation limitation is set because Bixin cannot foresee the loss of User when signing this Agreement. If the User's loss may exceed the compensation limitation stipulated hereunder, the User shall inform Bixin when signing this Agreement, and Bixin will determine the Service price based on the risk scale through negotiation with the User.
1. Any dispute arising from the Service on Bixin shall be governed by laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
2. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising from or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by arbitration to be administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre（“HKIAC”）in accordance with the rules of the HKIAC in force then.
3. Bixin does not assume legal responsibilities concerning any legal relationship or dispute arising from Bitcoin investment or use of the Service between User and another users or between other users. Such disputes shall be resolved by relevant parties themselves.
1. This Agreement enters into force when User obtain account and password on Bixin after clicking the “Agree to Register” button on the registration pages to complete Registration. This Agreement is binding on Bixin and User.
2. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, other provisions of this Agreement remain valid nevertheless.
3. In case that any additional terms of service, rule of use or instructions about specific service conflicts with the main body of this Agreement, such additional terms, rules or instructions shall prevail for the specific service.
4. Bixin holds the final interpretation right of this Agreement.
Bixin builds a professional customer service team to provide User with timely replies and feedbacks to questions and complaints. If User has any question, complaint or inquiry while using Bixin, he can send e-mails to the specified email address of Bixin: firstname.lastname@example.org .